Following its mission to interest, educate and engage citizens in the political process, the Carrie Chapman Catt Center for Women and Politics is proud to provide the following research and resources:
- The Women in Iowa Politics Database, a resource for government officials, researchers, teachers and others with an interest in Iowa politics in general and the roles of women in Iowa politics in particular.
- The Gender Balance Project, which examines the membership of appointed county and municipal boards and commissions in Iowa.
- Additional research on women and politics.
- The Carrie Chapman Catt Prize for Research on Women and Politics, an annual competition designed to encourage and reward scholars embarking on significant research in the area of women and politics.
- Links to resources related to Carrie Chapman Catt, women and politics, and Iowa State University.
- The Archives of Women's Political Communication, which houses speeches and political ads from U.S. and international women political leaders and historically significant women leaders and activists.